Five Easy Steps To Switch To BCB
Follow these five easy steps and start enjoying all the benefits of banking with BCB.
1. Visit Us to Open an Account. Here's what you'll need:
- Your name, address and date of birth.
- Official photo identification, such as a driver's license, state ID or passport. (If you don't own a photo ID ask us about other options.)
- Additional form of ID required i.e., Credit/debit card, utility bill, etc.
- Your Social Security number.
- An opening deposit in the form of cash, check or payment information, including account number and nine-digit routing number, for an existing bank account with a balance big enough to cover the amount.
Make your experience easier by filling out your new account form in advance.
2. Stop Using Your Old Account and Start Banking with BCB.
Start enjoying the benefits of banking with BCB. Check out our variety of personal banking and business banking options, our loans, CDs and IRAs. Download your BCB account card prior to opening account.
3. Switch Your Direct Deposit.
Be sure to switch your old account to BCB with your payroll department.
4. Redirect Your Automatic Payments.
Switch your automatic payments – such as your car loan or your mortgage – from your old bank account to your new BCB account.
5. Close Your Old Bank Account(s).
After you are sure all checks and transactions have cleared.
You're now banking with BCB. Welcome to the family.
DID YOU KNOW ABOUT BCB’S ONLINE WIRE SERVICES?
BCB’s online domestic wire transfer service is a safe, simple and time saving option for you to manage all your business needs.Read more
Protect Your Card
Protect yourself from email scams, identity theft, ATM skimming and more. Learn about fraud protection today.Read more